advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone have the old, black T-Slim pump case/clip they are willing to part with?

Discussion in 'Insulin Pumps' started by BrendaK, Sep 16, 2017.

1. BrendaK

BrendaK Neonatal Diabetes Registry

My old T-Slim pump case/clip broke and Tandem sent me their new one. It's AWFUL! The clip only works on stiff clothing like denim. I can't use it on most of my softer clothing -- I clip my pump on my bra about half of the time and the new case makes that impossible. It is also almost impossible to get the pump OUT of the case too. I actually had to call customer support after spending 25 minutes and ripping my fingernails off unsuccessfully trying to get the pump out of the case. They told me there was no magic trick to take it out, it's difficult.

Does anyone have an old black pump case/clip they are willing to part with?? This is seriously such an issue that I'll be researching other pumps with better clips when mine goes out of warranty unless they do something about it.

2. StacyMM

StacyMM Approved members

3. BrendaK

BrendaK Neonatal Diabetes Registry

Thanks. I'm looking for something with a removable clip. I wear the case/clip about half of the time and no case/clip the other half.