- advertisement -

Anyone going to Rainbows End?

Discussion in 'New Zealand' started by DylansMum, Feb 20, 2008.

1. DylansMum

DylansMum Approved members

Hi everyone,
    Is anyone going to Diabetes Youth fun day at Rainbows End on Saturday???

I know Debs is coming, Fran are you coming with your kids???

Hubby and I just got back from Fiji on Monday, we had 4 nights away, and it was soo nice, first break we have had in ions...
    My Dad flew up from Taupo and looked after Dylan and Lauren, and well all I can say....is wow..lol...
    My Dad doesn't do housework, make the bed, ummm should I go on, it was so funny, he was like ooops..your Mum always does that...
    Lauren did say that although they had steak, eggs and chips one night, and then bacon and chips for breakkie (not Dylan) , Poppa did manage iron her school uniform, but she had to wash it and hang it out...lol..
    I wondered why Dylan's readings were a little high, but Lauren said she weighed and carb counted everything for him.

Anyway hope to meet some more of you guys on Saturday if you are coming.

Kim

2. kiwikid

kiwikid Approved members

4 nights away - oh lucky you! I'm jealous. And it sounds like Grandad did the important things that needed doing ;)
    We won't be at Rainbows End as its a little far away for a day trip. I hid the invitation when it came so the kids wouldn't start pestering :rolleyes: but we hope to get up sometime and meet you all :cwds: