advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody have a carb count for Cracker Barrel pancakes?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Kayla and Ethan's Mom, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Kayla and Ethan's Mom

Kayla and Ethan's Mom Approved members

My daughter loves their pancakes, but I can't seem to find a count for them. I've guessed the last couple of times and been way off accoriding to her bg later. :rolleyes: Anybody have a count for them?

Thanks so much!

2. TripleThreat

TripleThreat Approved members

17 grams of carbs
    1 gram fiber
    3 grams protein

per 1 pancake

3. McKenna'smom

McKenna'smom Approved members

I use this: One (1) 4" diameter pancake is 14g of carbs. Of course, syrup is extra.

4. wdhinn89

wdhinn89 Approved members

5. twodoor2

twodoor2 Approved members

Restaurant food, in particular, high fat restaurant food, is a whole different ball of wax for us. I always dose at least 20% higher for higher fat items that are heavy in carbs. YDMV.

6. Christopher

Christopher Approved members

I agree with Marsha. Even pancakes made at home are very hard to get right (for me at least).

7. fredntan2

fredntan2 Approved members

I had them for the first time like a month ago-those things are like crack:D

8. Daniel's Mom 1993

Daniel's Mom 1993 Approved members

I work for Cracker Barrel's Home Office and the info I have says for 2 plain pancakes 67 carbs. 7 oz(198 g)12 grams fat They do not publish their nutrition values( I have complained all the way to the top but to no avail) but you can call Guest Relations 800-333-9566 and get information so I have been told but I have a bootleg list of a few things.