- advertisement -

Any Products to customize ANIMAS

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by kaismom, May 4, 2008.

1. kaismom

kaismom Approved members

DS is getting his Animas pump soon. Endo gave us only the animas option but I'm sure we will end up loving it.

Our big question is are their skins or anything? Kai really wants to know. I've googled it and found something about a customizable cover but I cant seem to find it to buy anywhere.

2. miss_behave

miss_behave Approved members

Animas does not have skins for their pumps. MM is the only company that does. If your son is going to use Insets or Cleos, he can put a groovy patch over the site. You could also get him cool pump packs. http://www.groovypatches.com/

3. dbz2988

dbz2988 Approved members

Those are really cool! I just showed Jr and looks like we'll be ordering some! Thanks for the site!

4. Seans Mom

Seans Mom Approved members

And the insets are colored too. :) Sean gets the blue ones (groovy patches go around the color so the color still shows :D) to go with his blue pump. And pump packs come in every imaginable pattern and color. He has a baseball and camo pack along w/ the case and clip that Animas sent.

5. kaismom

kaismom Approved members

Thank you!!

These patches are great! They are going to get me through the no pump skin disappointment i think.

I'm showing my diabetes youth here but what is a pump pack?

6. miss_behave

miss_behave Approved members

Just a waist pack to carry the pump in. Most younger kids use them, it keeps the pump out of the way, and protects it better than just clipping it.

There are many companies that sell cute kids waist pouches for insulin pumps, and other pump clothes. Cases like this:

[​IMG]

www.pumppack.com
    www.myownstylepack.com
    www.ekaccess.com
    www.pumpwearinc.com
    www.pumppacksbyjane.com
    www.insulinpumppacksforyou.com
    www.angelbearpumpstuff.com
    www.insulinpumppockets.com/
    www.pumpmates.com/