- advertisement -

Any one going to the 6th grade next year ?

Discussion in 'Kids' started by kinder23, Jan 6, 2009.

1. kinder23

kinder23 Approved members

I am going to middle school next year so i am sort of scared my sister said that they give out lots of home work which i do not like at all . But at lest they give out lockers .:confused:

2. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

Middle school is not that bad. I am in 8th grade. They usually give you less h/w than in elm. school, but more big projects.

3. wiichamp319

wiichamp319 Approved members

ya! Im goin into 6th grade next year im scared to mostly about how much homwork theres gunnu be

4. zeb'smom

zeb'smom Approved members

I am going into 6 grade next year.

5. Risabella

Risabella Approved members

I am not really scared. Maybe a little nervous, but I'm staying at the same school, and it shouldnt be that different

6. bobthegrand

bobthegrand Approved members

im going 2 7th next year its not that bad at MY school but my friend gets 10 times as much homework. really, it depends on the school

7. iloveharrypotter

iloveharrypotter Approved members

I am in 6th grade and really it depends on the teachers cause I do not get a lot of homework but the homework you get, your teachers will probebly let you work on it during class.

8. bobthegrand

bobthegrand Approved members

i agree harry potter

9. ncstategirl8

ncstategirl8 Approved members

i'm going to the 6th grade and i'm nervous and i have to where a UNIFORM!

10. josmom

josmom Approved members

yea,but i'm not too nervous.if you remember that you'll be w/ the same people, it's really not that bad

11. laceyp96

laceyp96 Approved members

I am in 6th grade now.its really not that bad.it all really depends on the school you go to and the teachers you have.im sure you'll be fine though:)

12. annaminlo

annaminlo Approved members

I am going into the sixth grade next year but we dont go to middle school in our region

13. jaedyn

jaedyn Approved members

close pretty close

no 5th.i cant wait till 6th but im nervous.

14. SusanK

SusanK New Member

Our school gives a little more homework than fifth grade, but not by much. The sixth grade teachers usually don't give homework for the weekend. Our lockers are so skinny- and we have to share them! I test in the classroom- does anyone else?I think its more convienent...

15. Jstar

Jstar Approved members

I am in the 6th grade and it is not that bad. I dont get a lot of Homework. but I guess it depends on the teacher because my friend gets lots of homework. I have one teacher that gives out no homework but once or twice a month. Than I have 2 teachers that give out homework. 1 teachers homework is practice for band (which Rocks:cwds:)! And the other I finish in school which is Easy. My 3rd grade brother has more Homework than I do. Truthfully I was So Scared in the beggining I did not want to go on the 1st day of the 6th grade. But as the day went on and as I got my own locker it was preatty fun. You may have a locker buddy but I dont. And on the 2ed day of the 6th grade I was not scared because I got to meet my other techers I had a lot of fun. And now on Spring break ending the 3rd quarter only one to go, trust me you will have a lot of FUN.:cool: