So what has everyone decided to do concerning using the new strips or not since Insulet emailed us telling us not to until the FDA approves them??? It is hard for the pharmacy to order when they have the same coding and Abbott is not taking any calls right now, claiming they are too busy and you need to call back later. Their messaging has stated that since last week now and still I have no contact! So, what has everyone decided to do. Use a new meter, use the new strips anyway, or just complain a lot .