- advertisement -

Another Minimed Survey

Discussion in 'Insulin Pumps' started by jules12, Oct 26, 2011.

1. jules12

jules12 Approved members

Yesterday, I was able to take a survey from minimed - they sent me the info - it was all about a parent monitoring model. It had different questions about what you would like to see - bedroom only, all over the house, phone compatability, etc. It was cool so see where they are thinking but the prices that were listed ranged from $700 to $3200 depending on what capabilities were available.

Don't know what this means as no deadlines or future dates were mentioned but maybe it just means that the idea isn't dead yet! I would love to have something like this but the cost could be prohibitive if insurance wouldn't cover....

2. hawkeyegirl

hawkeyegirl Approved members

1. I'm encouraged to see that MySentry or some version thereof is not dead. But for the love of God! Just send the info to my phone already! It cannot be that hard!

2. Why do I never get their surveys? MM clearly doesn't want to hear what I have to say, LOL.

3. ecs1516

ecs1516 Approved members

Agree just make an app for a smartphone!

4. jules12

jules12 Approved members

That would be great if I could afford a smart phone!!!!:rolleyes: But seriously, how hard could that be!

5. HERMSman

HERMSman Approved members

I took a form of that survey when I was still an employee. It focused on a Smartphone application. First question, "would you be interested if you could track supply orders on your phone"?

I laughed out loud!

Ya, your revenue is so much more important than my BG!!