Ok, I feel better now.. Kelton started to break out on his face two days ago and I knew then we may be in for another wild ride with a growth spurt..I hate being right, I really do. Large ketones in urine and 1.4 on the ketone meter, glucose 300..So, we have started the day with 4 units of Novolog and 20 ounces of water..Now we play the wait and see game.. On a good note he is resting peacefully on the couch reading. I have called the Endo and was told to push fluids and keep checking for ketones and to see if he has a fever, which he does not have which is good (no fever). The hospital is 7 miles down the road from me and if I need to take him in for IV fluids I will.. Since we have been having a mini-heat wave he has been drinking lots of plain water which is good, so I do not believe he is dehydrated. So, it looks like we will both get a day off from home school.