- advertisement -

Animas Screen Protector

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Chippy28, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Chippy28

Chippy28 Approved members

Has anyone bought the screen protectors from Animas? Do they work well or are the protectors from Zagg better?

2. jack

jack New Member

hi about the screen protectors

hi ....can you please tell me about getting a screen protector for the pump? what is it like? and how about the ping do you know if there is something out there that protects it? thanks alot for your help

3. Seans Mom

Seans Mom Approved members

4. mom2Hanna

mom2Hanna Approved members

I never pulled the plastic off the screen when we got the replacement. I can read the screen very easily though there is a bit of weirdness to it. I figure when it gets nicked up I will get the screen protectors. Hanna's original pump got pretty scratched.

5. GaPeach

GaPeach Approved members

We got a replacement a couple of weeks ago. The instructions said NOT to remove the protective cover. After a weekend at the beach and a couple of hunid weeks here in GA, there is alot of fogginess to the screen protector.

Does the Zagg work better?