- advertisement -

An open letter to the forums

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by nanhsot, Mar 30, 2011.

1. taximom

taximom Approved members

Thank you for taking the time to write your letter!
    Well said!

2. Alex's Dad

Alex's Dad Approved members

I read it all, and really enjoy it, very well said.

3. Trev

Trev Approved members

Nice Letter!

Very well written letter. As a newbie it was needed. Cheers!:eek:

4. Miike

Miike Approved members

Huffington Post did a story on " Facebook Depression" Here is my post on the blog which has something to do with the nature of these text boxes we chime in from time to time. --

"Facebook, Myspace, Youtube, Google, Sitonyourb?uttandstay?gluedtothe?tube.com. It's not just facebook. It is human nature mixing and at odds with the nature of the internet. A sickening aspect goes along with the cool stuff we think we are being fed through this little screen. These networks may have opened the door to new formats with whidh to discuss, chat and debate all things while closing off all reason for debate and preventing the desired effect of the outcome of debate.?

5. Hayden'sMom

Hayden'sMom Approved members

Thanks!!!:)

6. bibrahim

bibrahim Approved members

well said. I added to the drama yesterday. It didn't feel good. I apologize to everyone, especially Lee (Becky).

I do want to clarify that I have never had another user name on here and have not gone onto FB regarding this forum either. I don't think the posts regarding that were wondering about me but I wanted to make sure of that.

I do have a few D friends on fb, but if they are on this forum, I am not aware of it. My D friend connections came through my cousin whose CWD develped D 3 months before my DD did.

I don't like posting much D stuff on facebook as my DD is very private and I think that most likely all my fb friends and relatives are sick of hearing about it. So this forum is a safe place to go.

I think the air has been cleared and I hope that I can make friends here.

7. SarahKelly

SarahKelly Approved members

Luckily another wonderful thing I've learned about this group is they're amazing ability to forgive because they understand the stress of life with a CWD.
    So, that said I am sure that you'll make friends here :) There are an amazing assortment of wonderful people to click with and gain priceless knowledge from. I know I am very thankful for this place.