- advertisement -

Algebra help needed...again..

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by KeltonsMom, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Tori's Mom

Tori's Mom Approved members

OMG, I have a really big headache......thinking about still having to go through this with 2 kids. This REALLY brought back how much I hated Algebra!!! Yikes!!

2. Illinifan

Illinifan Approved members

I used to teach college level introductory algebra so this gets the "Best Thread of the Day" nomination from me. ;)

3. moco89

moco89 Approved members

Hey, since it is less than or equal to, would the linear line be dashed, or would it be normal?

I forgot, because I did this in 7th grade.....

4. mathcat

mathcat Approved members

If just less than or just greater than: Use a dashed line which indicates the border but that the line itself is not included in the solution

If less than or equal to, or if greater than or equal to: Use a solid line which indicates the border and that the line is included in the solution

5. KeltonsMom

KeltonsMom Approved members

Okay, thank you again for all of your help..Kelton was able to finish his work and fax it to the teacher..He spent over 6 hours on school work today and my head exploded when I saw the algebra problems..

Tomorrow he will more than likely spend another 6 hours on work..It is almost the end of his semester and once this semester is over then he starts the new school..