- advertisement -

Abbott Called me!!!

Discussion in 'Continuous Glucose Sensing' started by Mike&Dans.Mom, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Mike&Dans.Mom

Mike&Dans.Mom Approved members

Yeah! Our refund will be here tomorrow!!! They called to apologize and inform me that the check has been sent! I am thrilled. Now I can pay off the loan for Dannys Guardian (we got it earlier this week).

We sent Michaels navigator back yesterday - I hope this one does not get messed up!!!

2. momof2here

momof2here Approved members

Yeah!!!!

Great news!!!!

3. Mike&Dans.Mom

Got our check for Danny's system & sensors today:D

Hopefully Michaels will not be a problem - we sent it back on Thursday.

4. ecs1516

ecs1516 Approved members

So, how many days total did it take you to get your check back?

5. momof2here

momof2here Approved members

popping this question back up to the top because...

Inquiring minds want to know ;)

So, how many days total? Was your refund accurate? Just last minute refund jitters.

6. Mike&Dans.Mom

It took a month - but the problem was that the stuff was sent back on the 23rd of July Fedex confirmed it was there but Abbott couldn't find it until Aug 13.:(

Once they found it, they told me it would take weeks after that to get our refund. That's when I said that was not acceptable and took it to higher ups. Had I not I would have still been waiting.

7. selketine

selketine Approved members

Definitely get a receipt from Fed Ex for anyone planning to mail out theirs in the coming weeks. I think someone, somewhere at Abbott knows it is there but the people at customer service seem to have no access to any information regarding refunds and they wait for some magical print out. Really - they are the dumbest bunch of dum dums on the planet when it comes to customer service.:rolleyes: