- advertisement -

5 years

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Katie'sMom, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Katie'sMom

Katie'sMom Approved members

Tomorrow will be Katie's 'dia-versary" 5 years of living with diabetes...she has never really known anything else as she was only 2 when she was diagnosed. She now has lived twice as long with diabetes as without.

We deal with the ups and downs and the setbacks, but continue to pray there will be a cure someday.

2. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

Congratulations on 5 years of health and hard work! :cwds:

3. hrermgr

hrermgr Approved members

I so understand where you are coming from....hugs!

4. lisamustac

lisamustac Approved members

We are all praying for the same thing. Until then congrats on 5 healthy years :)

5. SarahKelly

SarahKelly Approved members

I love reading these posts on anniversaries...I gain such hope from all you parents that have gone before me, we go through a lot of ups and downs with our little dude and am thankful to know things keep ending up just fine.
    Happy anniversary to you guys, enjoy the day for sure knowing that your daughter is living a happy healthy life :)

6. tabd22

tabd22 Approved members

Wow, 5 years. We are coming in on 5 months. I can only imagine the wealth of knowledge you have.