- advertisement -

:)

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Jordan, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Jordan

Jordan Approved members

So I had my first endo appt in forever on friday!
    It went FABULOUSLY!
    I had a great nurse that was younger(more relatible) and she made me feel really comfortable and at ease.. she got my a1c blood from my finger, I was quite worried about how it would be because I(as some of you know) had been having problems with testing lately. Well in the past month(ish) I've been trying to religiously test at least 4 times a day..
    my endo scanned my meter and it showed that i had been testing no less than four times a day for that amount of time.. I was so happy!
    She went to grab my a1c and it came back at 5.9!! She told that it was one of the best she had seen in someone my age in forever, and told me I should be very proud of how good it was! Then she looked at my numbers and told me that she couldn't tweak anything because I seemed to have it in control...
    I was very happy with my appt, very proud of myself especially!
    I go in on Wednesday for bloods(cholesterol, kidney/liver functions etc) and in december to my nutritionist..
    Overall it was very good :)

2. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Congrats!!!:D That definitely sounds like a great endo appointment.

3. Jordan

Jordan Approved members

Thanks Caitlin! :D

4. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Hey Jordan just wanted just wanted to say keep up the good work :) That is an incredible a1c!