- advertisement -

Discussion in 'Teens' started by k.hawkins92, Apr 2, 2009.

1. k.hawkins92

k.hawkins92 Approved members

I've not been that low in a while. On my home from Science Olympiad practice today I got a really bad headache and suddenly super tired. So I checked, and there it was. 32. :eek: So I began shoving glucose tabs, granola bars, and crackers in my mouth as fast as I could. Half an hour later, I only made it back up to 92, without bolusing for any of that food. Scary. I hate sneaky lows.

2. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Ugh, that is horrible! :( I hate those sneaky lows too, especially when they take so long to come up. I hope you're feeling bettr and are at a nice, safe number now. :cwds:

3. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Ugh, I don't like lows period, and I've never been down that low before! That must've been scary. Hope you're feeling better, and have a good number now!

4. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Yikes! I have a bad low day today too, but not quite as low as you. Since lunch I've been low just about all the time- no lunch bolus, 1/2 basals, and way too much food!(mom counted to +80g) Needless to say I didnt get to do much soccer playing today :( I was 112 at dinner so mom said to bolus...okay if she says so. 30 minutes later and I'm 92 and getting nervous. D seem to be being especially evil lately for everyone. It needs to start behaving!

5. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

Ewww I really hate lows. I'd so rather be high than low. I guess it is not so much the low I hate, as it is the feeling that being low makes you feel (if that makes sense:rolleyes:)

6. karpoozi123

karpoozi123 Approved members

Ugh! I hate those lows...like when you wake up low in the middle of the night, eat out the kitchen, then wake up 102 in the morning. You're like....WTH?

7. k.hawkins92

k.hawkins92 Approved members

Yes! I know exactly what you mean.....I hate that.

8. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Hah! It makes perfect sense! And, I agree!
    Except...I hate being high too, lol. They both suck! :rolleyes: