- advertisement -

2nd Annual "Crop Out Diabetes"

Discussion in 'Fundraising Activities' started by cmconsultant, Feb 16, 2007.

1. cmconsultant

cmconsultant Approved members

If you don't live in the Atlanta area, but know someone who does, please ... feel free to send this along to them

It's that time of year again ... time for "Crop Out Diabetes 2007!"

Last year, we had 30 attendees, 4 vendors and raised $1,500 for JDRF. This year, our goal is 40 attendees $2,000 for JDRF.

What: All-Day Fundraiser "Crop" (Scrapbook Day) Benefiting Diabetes Research ("JDRF")

Where: Metro Atlanta (Covington, GA).

When: Saturday, May 5th, 8:30a-5:30p.

Details:
    **Attendees register with a donation check to JDRF for $30. Includes 9 hours of scrapbook fun with lunch, goodie bag, reserved cropping space.

** This year's vendors: Classy Coordinates, Close to My Heart, Creative Memories, I Remember When, Once Upon A Family, TLC, and Stampin' Up!

**Goodie bags will include nationally recognized scrapbook products from SRM Press, Hambly Screen Prints, Prima and many more...

Silent Auction:
    **This year we will feature a silent auction with goods from national and local companies, such as: Create for Less, Creative Memories, I Remember When, Close to my Heart, Camp Crop-A-Lot, Junkitz, ScrapGoods, Scrappin' Retreats, Scrapz 'n Stuff, Stone Creek Creations, TLC, The Rubber Stamper Magazine ... awesome responses keep rolling in from so many companies! Tickets will be: $1 for 1; $5 for 7; $10 for 15; $20 for 50.

**Vendors will offer make 'n takes and extra give-aways at their tables.

For details and to register, send email: cropoutdiabetes@bellsouth.net.

Visit our site: www.myspace.com/cropoutdiabetes

We hope you can join us to help us CROP OUT DIABETES! :)

Last edited: May 9, 2007