- advertisement -

29!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by MamaChrissa, Oct 13, 2008.

1. MamaChrissa

MamaChrissa Approved members

Our lowest low yet! :eek:

It happened yesterday, just after arriving at a bowling party. The only reason I even tested is because he was going to be running around for a few hours. He was fine...holding a conversation! :eek: I gave him 2 bags of SpongeBob fruit snacks (20g a bag) and those only got him to a 36! Half a large Pepsi did the trick, though. Phew!

I keep telling people he is asymptomatic, but even I didnt think it was this severe! :(

2. Mom2rh

Mom2rh Approved members

Oh my. That's scary.

Good thing you caught it.

3. czardoust

czardoust Approved members

oh goodness I am glad hes ok. Yeh....little ones are very asymptomatic. :( Better treat yourself to a hot bath with candles or something. I know when I dont let out my feelings after Kat has a real bad low, I end up with kidney stones!

4. MamaC

MamaC Approved members

That's scary low! Mom instinct strikes again. I'm learning this month that my insistence on checking before activity is paying off EVERY TIME.