- advertisement -

2 years today and still waiting...

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by MelissaC, Feb 20, 2009.

1. MelissaC

MelissaC Approved members

Today marks Avery's 2 year anniversary with "D" - we call it her "D" day...We celebrate the heck out of it, celebrate her courage and strentgh and all she does througout the year to stay healthy.

I remember being so overwhelmed that forst year and crying all the time and now it almost seems "normal" for our family... thanks to all of you who have given our family vital information and support :cwds: this site has been mylifeline!

2. lotsoftots

lotsoftots Approved members

its been a year and a half for us but I hear ya on how much support there is on this board...I dont think I would of made it without everyone here!!!
    Have you ever gone back and looked at your old post? I did the other day some of them you could tell how afraid I was...I found this board when we were still in the hospital ( the Dr told me about this site :D )

3. Rusty

Rusty Approved members

Thats very nice, We are coming up on 1 year next month. You are so right about how much courage and strength they have. I think maybe i will do the same thing, God knows they sure do deserve it for all they have to endure day in and day out.

4. mlbg10158

mlbg10158 Approved members

Congrats and have a wonderful, well-deserved celebration!

Beautiful girl! Beautiful name!

~Mary Lynn~

5. mom2two

mom2two Approved members

I hope you have an FUN day! I don't post as much as I would like to but I agree lifeline it is!

Congrads and have an awesome day!

6. Ellen

Ellen Senior Member

7. Shirley and Jamie V.

Shirley and Jamie V. Approved members

Congratulations!

Two years seems to be a turning point for many of us. It just becomes another part of the way we live.

I know I can't imagine these past few years without the CWD forum.

8. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

How far you've come!!!:D
    How much you've learned!!:D

I hope the day was special.:cwds:

9. Kelly

Kelly Approved members

It's weird how it does become 'normal'. Congrats on the 2 year mark, enjoy your day. :)