- advertisement -

كم عربي يتابع هذا الموقع مع النتدى ؟

Discussion in 'The Middle East' started by binmoosa, Apr 1, 2007.

1. binmoosa

binmoosa Approved members

نريد نحصر العرب المتابعين لهذا الوقع والمتدى مما يساعد علي إيجاد بيئه عربيه في هذا المنتدى وتعريب الصفحات المهمه في موقع CWD:cwds:

2. bintdubai

bintdubai New Member

slammmmmmmmmm

:confused:
    I’m an Arabic mother from Dubai this is my first day in this forums. I joined this forums because my little daughter got Typ1 she 2.5 years we discover that she diabetic since 20 days ago until now she didn’t find a good treatment in Dubai and I’m very worried about hear if you can advice me what to do or where I can take hear for the treatment

3. binmoosa

binmoosa Approved members

قل لن يصيبنا الا ما كتب الله لنا

السلام عليكم
    أنا آسف لذلك وبما أنكي في دبي يمكنكي الأتصال بمجموعة أطفال حلوين
    http://www.dohms.gov.ae/News-Events/HotTopics/Sweetkids.htm

I'm sorry for that and sinece you are in dubai you can contact sweet kids group

على مستوى العالم لا يوجد علاج آخر غير الأنسيولين و فحص مستوى السكر في الدم فحقيقة لا يوجد أفضل من هذان حتى خارج الدولة

4. Basil

Basil Approved members

I am a Jordanian

I am a Jordanian who conducts research on information needs of carers of children with diabetes. I am doing this research in Australia as a PhD Degree.

It is nice to meet both of you here in this forum.

I need your assistant if you can. I have activity diary and interview questions and I want to pilot them in order to distibute them among carers. so if you can help me to pilot them and find issues that I can develop these questions to be accurate and capture the information that I want.

so if any of you intersted in helping me I can send the questions to your private email.

5. michelleissweet

michelleissweet Approved members

You would really get lots of info. if you posted this thread under the Parents with Diabetic Children T1D.
    MM