advertisement

Thread: Help Senso Error on Medtronic CGMS

Default Help Senso Error on Medtronic CGMS

So I keep getting a sensor error... the ISIG is not that out of range of the BG numbers and it just keeps returning. I am thinking maybe my transmitter needs to be replaced? Any other ides? Thank you.

Call them to get it documented. It's been 4.5 years since we've used the Medtronic cgm, but they were so big on documentation. They'll probably tell you to switch the sensor, but if that doesn't work, I'd insist on the transmitter. But in my experience....they won't even say to replace the sensor. They'll tell you that you didn't tape it properly when the transmitter is bad.
    8/2010 - 9/2011 MDI, Lantus & Humalog
    9/2011- Medtronic Revel 723 & CGM
    11/2012 - Dexcom G4
    2013 - Cut-The-Cord for water times after multiple Aquapac failures
    10/2015 - T-slim

"Life is not waiting for the storms to pass, but learning to DANCE in the rain."

Quote Originally Posted by MomofSweetOne View Post
    Call them to get it documented. It's been 4.5 years since we've used the Medtronic cgm, but they were so big on documentation. They'll probably tell you to switch the sensor, but if that doesn't work, I'd insist on the transmitter. But in my experience....they won't even say to replace the sensor. They'll tell you that you didn't tape it properly when the transmitter is bad.
    Yep, all of this. I'd probably try one more sensor, but if that one gives you any trouble, I'd insist that they replace the transmitter. You will probably have to be pushy about it.
    Mom to J., age 13
    Dx 2007 @ age 3
    Medtronic pump and CGM (4/2008-6/2013)
    Tandem t:slim and Dexcom G5 CGM (current)

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyegirl View Post
    Yep, all of this. I'd probably try one more sensor, but if that one gives you any trouble, I'd insist that they replace the transmitter. You will probably have to be pushy about it.

Thanks Momofsweetone and Hawkeyegirl. I will try a new sensor. I have had this transmitter for almost 5 years so it might need replacing.