It's been over 2 weeks and my insurance still hasn't approved the request for more test strips! I went in on Thursday to ask..they haven't even approved a refill. He was almost out (again since we've been testing Caleb more) and we don't see the endo until Tuesday, so the pharmacy just gave me another bottle of 50. This is just getting beyond rediculous (sp?). I don't know why they won't just let the pharmacy fill the original 100 that they approved when Caleb was first diagnosed, but apparently they're waiting for the paperwork from the endo. This is the third time my insurance has requested the paperwork and the third time Caleb's endo has sent it. I'm trying to be patient, but when my son's life depends on this stuff, it's kind of hard to not get ticked off. Thanks for letting me vent! I needed that.