- advertisement -

Yippee!!!!!! Yea Hoo!!!!!! Whoopee!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Heather(CA), Dec 3, 2008.

1. Heather(CA)

Heather(CA) Approved members

I just FILLED my gas tank for $25 bucks:eek: The price is down to $1.69 YEA!:D

2. Kalebsmom

Kalebsmom Approved members

That is a great feeling. I just filled up at $1.49 a gallon. It was under $18.00 to fill up. I just wish it would stay that way,.

3. bgallini

bgallini Approved members

LOL!! I haven't put gas in my car for awhile...I'll have to check out the prices soon. I've got a Prius....I told my son I'd have to trade it in for an SUV soon if prices keep dropping!

4. mjtjmcouch

mjtjmcouch Approved members

That was my reaction when it only took $29 to fill my tank instead of the $60 it took just a week or two before!

5. trisha

trisha Approved members

I filled up for $1.79 the other day in CT. $21.00. Love it.

6. Tigerlilly's mom

Tigerlilly's mom Approved members

:D:D I paid $1.17 a gallon last Friday. Filled up for 19.25!!! It was 1.67 a gallon and I used my Stop & Shop card and got an additional 50 cents off!

The best part was I was filling up for our weekend away and I had budgeted $50 for gas!:D:D

7. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

I love my stop and shop points!!!!!!!!!!!

8. piratelight

piratelight Approved members

I'm with ya. It is great filling up our Durango for less than $45 when it had been around $100 at one point. We are thrilled as downsizing isn't an option. We too hope it lasts.

9. 2ladybugs

2ladybugs Approved members

I've been pretty happy with the prices lately as well. I drive a mid size SUV :eek: and let me tell you, I was paying OVER $100 per fill up in the summer! I just filled up a couple days ago and paid $40 and that was pushing it to $40. I'm one happy momma! :D

10. Caydens_Mommy

Caydens_Mommy Approved members

I LOVE these prices too.. I paid $19.00 to fill up my car yesterday as well.. Price was $1.64..

11. czardoust

czardoust Approved members

oh my gosh i know! i was so happy to get 2 gallons yesterday for $3.30! i told the clerk "ya'll having a 2 for 1 sale on gas?" :D

12. MReinhardt

MReinhardt Approved members

Around Platte City, MO. I paid $1.39 a gallon. And I just heard on the news that by next year gas could be around $1.00 a gallon.

13. CC'sMom

CC'sMom Approved members

Wow! I'm jealous of you guys!!! I'm in Pennsylvania where our gas is taxed out the wazzoooo....But still I'm thrilled at $1.89!

14. Heather(CA)

Heather(CA) Approved members

Wopuldn't that be AWESOME! Just in time for my oldest to start driving:D I will believe that when I see it though LOL

15. Bsbllmom

Bsbllmom Approved members

Gas is $1.79 here. It cost me $39 to fill up my tank the other day, it wasn't empty. I was so excited:D The most it cost us was $108:eek:

16. Barbzzz

Barbzzz Approved members

You guys enjoy it! Our price hasn't come down as much; we're still spending about $3.80 a gallon. Go figure.

17. toohughey

toohughey Approved members

The gas prices were a hot topic of discussion at TG dinner. I have a relative that always has a conspiracy theory for everything.

He says the prices are low because the auto and oil industry think Obama is going to enforce an effecient car proposal. If the prices are low he won't have the peoples support and cannot pass the law!!

Humbug I say!!!

TRACY