- advertisement -

wow.

Discussion in 'Teens' started by horselover, Jun 7, 2010.

1. horselover

horselover Approved members

so i went to the mall today to get a bikini and i look over and seee my ex boyfriend. he was with two girls running into DEB(an alll girls storee) so i just brushed that off and went on then i feel something so i turn around and their right behind me. when he noticed i saw him he ran againn. what a baby i mean what am i gonna do to him? i wouldnt even say hi to him. but anyways this made me mad because then hee went past and laughed purposely with the two girls.. ugh idk what to do cuz even after that i still like him!!!!:eek:

2. Rukio

Rukio Banned

I'm sorry, I really don't know what to say to make you feel better D:

3. Juliana1245

Juliana1245 Approved members

Boy trouble I totally understand ....its doesn't matter if you still like him even though his acting like a jerk , that's what happens if you like someone and you break up with them the feelings don't automatically go away they stay for some time then you'll slowly move on :) maybe he was jus hovering around you just to get your attention but its good you didn't give him any

Juliana x: p