- advertisement -

Wow. T1 Unfriendly Waterpark.

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by MomofSweetOne, Aug 4, 2013.

1. ChaosRules

ChaosRules Approved members

I'd be happy to send an e-mail to Rush-Copley. Should I give them the link to this thread so they can see what's been going on? I don't want to do that if people feel that would invade their privacy, but it might give them a good feel for how awful the situation is.

I haven't called Raging Waters. Should I do that and just report my experience with talking with them, or should I also summarize what others have experienced?

2. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

Canobie lake park allows cools, as does water country.

To the original poster. It's against the law to make type 1s keep their stuff at the medical office. I can't believe people haven't complained about it in the past. And telling your daughter they would search her bag for certain foods, I'd be back on the phone giving them an ear full! I HATE places like that. There are places I'll never ever go again because of their stupidity when it comes to having the right to carry your stuff.