- advertisement -

WOOHOO!!! Our CGMS Covered through Premera of Washington

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by maddiesdad, Jan 14, 2009.

1. maddiesdad

maddiesdad Approved members

We initiated a level one appeal and in < 2 weeks received approval for the Dexcom Seven System! We had pre-purchased the system and were already using it -- I just didn't want to wait anymore. We were told the process would be 30 days for first appeal and another month for 2nd appeal...

We've been using the system about a month and it is quite helpful.

Maddie has fairly good control but has hypo unawareness. That might have been the angle. If anyone wants a copy of my appeal letter, let me know!

Today is a GOOD DAY!
    :D :D :D :D

2. lotsoftots

lotsoftots Approved members

congrats!!!!! I 'm so happy
    I would love to see a copy of your letter I'm going to be sending in my paper work pretty soon...Samantha has been having a lot of lows lately and she isnt feeling them either:(

3. Diana

Diana Approved members

Yay!! So now that is at least two people with Premera in Washington who have won coverage (we won our appeal last spring). Congratulations.

Diana

4. Boo

Boo Approved members

Great, so if my son ever decides he wants a CGMS, I'll be in touch with you and Maddiesdad! ;)