- advertisement -

Wii Fit

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by StillMamamia, Nov 7, 2010.

1. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Any good? What fitness things do you use? Any results?

Thanks.

DH has alluded to wanting to get me one. I wonder why...:rolleyes:

2. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

I purchased it for myself, but find the girls use it more than me.
    The one thing I didn't like was when I did my health profile, it took my weight, and made a Mii (your personal Wii icon) out of it and well, I was a bit too rolly polly for my taste. It p#$%ed me off a bit:eek: Definitely wasn't good for my self esteem and motivation.

That being said, I got over it, and I do like the balance games. I found it helped my posture, which in turn helped my back. I wouldn't say I've gotten any weight results.

3. AlisonKS

AlisonKS Approved members

I'm supposed to get one for my birthday, just need to do something other than the elliptical cause it will be too rainy to go outside soon.

4. SunnyReid

SunnyReid Approved members

we LOVE our wii... as we have a child with a condition that means she can never go outside this is a great way for the whole family to have fun together while exercising.. and they dont know it. If DD is feeling lazy i tell them to "play" the wii... before you know it she is running and buring energy.. all in all a great investment

5. Midwestmomma

Midwestmomma Approved members

I know what you are talking about...and does it really have to groan when ya step on it. :eek::mad: My youngest is mad at his Mii....it is short and "fluffy". Tresston's Mii....has a big head and a stick-like body.:p We all used it alot after we got it....we dont so much now...

6. Kelly.Marie

Kelly.Marie Approved members

Love it! Especially the yoga. The hula-hoop is quite fun. If you're looking to burn calories and have fun (and don't mind looking like a fool) get the dance game.
    Oh, and yes, got results.

7. Aidan'sMom

Aidan'sMom Approved members

It is fun. I suppose if I did it routinely enough I might see results. We play on it more than we work out though. I will say the best thing I have gotten out of it is that my Wii Fit age is 22, woo hoo, lol. I will definitely take that!!

8. MReinhardt

MReinhardt Approved members

The Wii is addicting & lots of fun for all. Hope you enjoy it as much as we all do.

9. lil'Man'sMom

lil'Man'sMom Approved members

We have yet to get a Wii. If I were to get any type of home video gaming system, it would be the Wii.