- advertisement -

Why? Why? Why?

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by MissEmi, Jul 15, 2009.

1. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Can't people keep sick children at home?? I've been sick since Monday. Well, late Sunday evening really. Alll because two people brought sick babies to church (with fever, coughing etc...I sit near one of them). I pretty much better right now, and feel good, except my temp went back up to 99.9 (highest was 101.7). And I know it was them, 'cause I have what they had, and so do two other ladies :mad: and that's just that I know of! Those poor babies!! First they don't feel good and were out, and then they have to unknowingly suffer my online wrath :p. Helllllo, if you're going to be in close quarters with a bunch of people and have a sick child---DON'T BRING THEM!!

2. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

omg, I'm right there with you Emily.
    I was in school one day and a junior was so sick she was wearing a medical mask:eek: I couldn't believe it.
    Or my friend would come in to school and would say "I was up all night throwing up." WHY ARE YOU IN SCHOOL?
    I so understand Emily:(

3. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

I too understand. I was in the mall just standing there looking at one of the vending carts, next thing I know a baby coughs on me then the mom coughs on me :eek:, didn't say sorry. And by that evening I felt horrible, by the next day I had a fever of 103.

4. Wenpuppy123

Wenpuppy123 Approved members

Usually if it is just something small like a little bit of a sore throught or just a small cough, my parents still make me go to church, school, grocery store, et cetera. Though, if it is really bad (if I'm throwing up, or if I'm having massive coughing fits) then I can stay home.

5. Danielle2008

Danielle2008 Approved members

Emily, I used to HATE when kids would come to school sick! One of my friends from HS would come, rain or shine, even if she had been throwing up the entire night before. I just don't get it. It is great they are so responsible (but is it?), but other then that...I could do with them staying home as well!

I hope you are feeling better by now!

6. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

I am feeling better now! Thanks for all the replies, glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.