- advertisement -

Who has started using or ordered the new Minimed 530g?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by ecs1516, Nov 20, 2013.

1. ecs1516

ecs1516 Approved members

Just wondering if you ordered or have received the new 530g and what you think of it.

2. HBMom

HBMom Approved members

Got it but haven't opened the box yet.....my son is too busy with school, etc. right now. Probably won't get to it until Winter Break, so I'm watching here to see what people are experiencing.

3. Ali

Ali Approved members

I am an adult long time pump user. I recently received and started using the 530g and Enlite sensor combination. I had been using Sof sensors and the 523 pump. Very easy to use. The new sensors super comfortable and easy to use. The pump almost identical to my 523. Some differences. Sensors working fine but will not have a true idea till I get through a month of use. :)ali

4. colebenmom

colebenmom Approved members

Just returned from the endo and she recommended it. Called our local rep to hear about it. We are due for a new pump and stopped using the old sensors because they were very uncomfortable for ds. I'm curious if there is a noticeable difference in comfort. I will be following this thread. Thanks for asking.

5. Ali

Ali Approved members

Yes. Did not feel the insertion at all, and can not feel it once inserted.