- advertisement -

Which brand of coffee do you buy?

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Mom2Deacon, Jan 23, 2009.

1. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

Honey Dew regular blend.

(we used to be DD fans but we like HD better now)

2. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

One which sucks:rolleyes:
    Hate my coffee-machine (Philips Senseo) and the coffee in the pads is not great.
    Tea - I buy the Himalaya brand here - they have these cinnamom fruity mixes which are really good.

3. Mom2Deacon

Mom2Deacon Approved members

I am more of a tea drinker. But I recently bought myself a coffee maker for the times that I would like a cup of two. I have BIG mugs. I am still searching for the perfect coffee to keep in my house. That is why I was asking about this.

--Sara

4. Ellen

Ellen Senior Member

Sara right now I have large glass mugs (they may have been intended for beer) that are made in the USA.

5. Mom2Deacon

Mom2Deacon Approved members

My favorite mug is a HUGE Starbucks mug I got at a freecycle sale last spring. I absolutely love it. My father got me another big mug that came with a ceramic sirring spoon that has a plane at the top. That is becoming my new favorite.

Ever since I taught Alex how to make tea, I get a cup from him every night. He loves tea too.

--Sara

6. Kalebsmom

Kalebsmom Approved members

I hate coffee but my husband drink about 40 cups a day. He used to drink a lot more but he has cut back.

He likes the Breakfast Blend from Folgers or Maxwell House. We are simple folks.

7. bkfkmc

bkfkmc Approved members

Diet Coke...yes, I have never felt like an adult since I don't drink coffee. Even tried hot tea on my honeymoon when my husband was making himself coffee in an effort to seem sophisticated. Nope. I tried a different flavor every morning. My husband finally asked why I was bothering making another cup of tea that I wouldn't drink. Diet Coke is my beverage of choice.

Now my husband likes Starbucks, most flavors. However, he only gets this for special occasions. He is usually stuck with the value tub of Maxwell House or Folgers. The non coffee drinker really shouldn't shop for the coffee:rolleyes:.