- advertisement -

Where's your Hospital?

Discussion in 'Teens' started by dGirl, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Leah

Leah Approved members

i go to CHOP (childrens hospital of philidelphia)!!!

2. kimmcannally

kimmcannally Approved members

Children's Hospital of Birmingham here.

3. aleasa23

aleasa23 Approved members

Nemours in florida,love it,people are awesome!!!!!! Ive been ever since i was diagnosed,now that Im 18 i gotta switch:( but ill be ok. Its in downtown part of my town so its maybe like 20 min by car in good traffic 30- 1 hrin traffic.

4. pianoplayer4

pianoplayer4 Approved members

Me too! But I go to a satalite office for normal endo appointments=/ I don't really love my NP there but I love all the people at CHOP The nurses at my dx made me want to be a nurse:)

5. diabeteskid

diabeteskid Approved members

I go to Helen Devos Children's Hospital. They are really nice. I love my doctor and my nurse.

6. KeishaAlexia

KeishaAlexia Approved members

I go to a hospital in Bedfordshire, England *cyber high 5, another British person* :p

My hospital is only about 30 minutes away from my college, so I can't go shopping; usually it ends up with me having to hurry like crazy to get to my next class on time :(

7. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Heyyy awesome! :D Yeah, my hospital was a 10 minute bus ride from college so I'd basically only miss one class for my appointments. Now I'm at uni so I live in two places and schedule my appointments in my holidays so I don't have to switch hospitals.

8. jbmom1b2g

jbmom1b2g Approved members

ours is at the University of Utah/ Primary Childrens hospital. Which is 4 hrs away from us. Hopefully we will be able to move closer sooner then later