- advertisement -

Where to get unisolve/iv prep?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Traci, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Traci

Traci Approved members

I used to be able to get unisolve and iv prep through our pump company. They ran it through our insurance and they cost us just a little. Now I can't get them through Insulet, so I have to try to find them OTC. I got a box at CVS for $14, then tried to order another and was told they were $20. Walgreens is $19. $20 for a box of 50 wipes is ridiculous, but I need them. Searched the internet, but I am unsure of whether certain suppliers are trustworthy or not. So can anyone recommend an internet pharmacy or supplier that they have successfully used?

2. virgo39

virgo39 Approved members

I've purchased boxes of 50 Uni-solve wipes on Amazon (Amazon didn't sell or ship, but offers sellers who do). Last time, I paid about $13 for a box. I wasn't familiar with the particular seller, but the box arrived and the wipes looked find and work okay.

3. Traci

Traci Approved members

Thank you. That's where I was looking, but was nervous about giving cc info out on web. Guess I'll give it a go!

4. StacyMM

StacyMM Approved members

We buy from Amazon, too, but get the bottle. Lasts ages and costs a little less than the wipes :)