- advertisement -

When I first got Diabetes!

Discussion in 'Teens' started by KlattKid, Mar 28, 2006.

1. KlattKid

KlattKid New Member

I was first diagnosed with diabetes on January 17th 2004. I first started to feel sick on December 12 2003. I was going to the bathroom alot and drinking alot. I think that almost every day I would drink about 12 cups a day. I finaly went to the Hospital on Saturday 17 2004 of January. I had lots of Iv's in me. When I got to Hotel Due they checked my blood and it was 25 mmlo. And in less then 10 minutes I fainted in the Bathroom and they checked my blood and I was 35.5mmlo. It was really scarey.:eek: Then they sent me to KGH and I stayed in Emerg from 10:00am till 9:00 pm. I stayed in KGH until Wendsay the 22nd of January. I was high most of the time and I was only low once and that was when I was 2.2mmlo. I stayed at my grandmas and grandpas wensday night and Thursday morning because I had to go back to Hotel Due for a Diabetes appointment. I did needles for two years. And now I have the Deltec Cozmo Insulin Pump. It was really funny because I started the Insulin Pump on January 17th 2006. Now I only have to do needles once every 3 days.

Thanks for listining.:eek:

2. geegeeuk

geegeeuk Approved members

oh dear

Hi I read your forum and that is quite a mess. I had some of those symptoms e.g. drinking alot. Did you not eat as well??? I heard you have a pump but i have injections before every meal and one at night. Also just wondering do you know any diabetics. I don't.:eek: