- advertisement -

What's wrong with my sites lately!?

Discussion in 'Teens' started by emm142, May 8, 2009.

1. emm142

emm142 Approved members

First, I had an infection.

Second (this morning) I changed my site in the shower because it'd been in for 3 days, and blood went EVERYWHERE. :eek: It wasn't great at all. And the site still hurts.

Thirdly, the new site I put in this morning was just really hurting (REALLY hurting like "can't-bear-this-thing-to-be-in-me-any-longer" hurting, and I pulled it. Felt the spot on my stomach to check if it was swollen (and it was) and felt a lot of blood... Yeah. Another gusher. :eek: Two in a day!?

I put my new set in my arm, seeing as my stomach doesn't seem to be working well right now! I'm not great with blood and pain which wasn't expected, and there was a lot of it, so I've had two near-fainting experiences today as well. :mad: At least it was my last day of real school! Exams start on Monday until June 19th though.

2. Volleyball_Chick_15

Volleyball_Chick_15 Approved members

hmmm i wonder if theres a possibility you put it in a vain twice in a row???

3. coldblood676

coldblood676 Approved members

Happens to me alot. I usually stick with my legs, i find them a good spot. And i know what you mean about to stomach pain when you stick it in. Sometimes it can be unbearable. Just move around sites until you find a good one things will come good soon.