- advertisement -

Whats everyone up to this weekend!

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Mody_Jess_Pony, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

Well today was a lazy day and I logged over 90 hours on Lord of the Rings The Third age totally p'od when I fannly found all the runes and got the door open to exit Moria only to find a ton of boss battles. got bored and quit so now I have to fight everything all over again oh well. My sister finally went to her friends! So finally some peace and quiet and nice just plain me time. I took a nap as well today with my kitty. Theres something wrong with his jaw poor kitty and he's being finicky with his food and will hafta go to the vet on monday if it does not get better. Which will be a bit of a hassle but totally worth it cause I love him to death. His sister will have to go with him because they have never been seperated and our kitty carrier is way to small for both of them now! Combined they both weigh above 20 llbs and they are rather well cramped.
    Tomorrow I have to squeeze in going into church at 11:00 doing the little sunday school than have to be in town for 12:20 PM to met my music teacher so we can drive together to caledonia an hour away for a outside band concert. At the moment that sounds super cold!
    however thats coming from the chick who swims in sub-zero temperatures!
    So whats everyone else up to?

2. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Today I babysat for 7 hours Then I took a nap, because he got dropped off at 6:30 am, and that was too early for the weekend, so I was tired. And then my friends just called and asked if I wanted to go to the mall, so I said yes. Which I now regret doing because I know somehow I'm going to spend all the money I just earned. But, tomorrow I have to go to the hospital to visit my uncle, who just had a major stroke.:( After that, then my sister, my friends, and I are going to a carnival and the local Oktoberfest.

Glad you have the whole day to yourself, and I hope your kitty is okay!

3. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

Cait, I'm really sorry about your uncle! I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers!
    Today I spent with my mom. Just the two of us. We went out to lunch and went shopping, becuase we are going to a wedding soon. So we spent the day together and it we had a really good time!

4. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

I worked from 12-3 today, and then I practiced parallel parking for 2 hours this afternoon, because I go for my license on October 3rd. And tomorrow I'm working 12-6...and then off to school Monday, so nothing really interesting here. :)

5. Mody_Jess_Pony

Caitlyn that is sad about your uncle :( I'll keep him in my prayers as well!
    Here parrell parking isn't on the drivers test in canada if you can blieve it at least the crazy psyco military dude teaching us told us that.
    Great now I have a really weird cough thing happening before the silly concert tomorrow.
    Also just had to turn down a baby sitting job to go which KILLS me! Becuase I am saving up money for a camara.

6. kierbabi09

I never turn down a babysitting job if I can help it. it's my only job
    Jess, you are so lucky. I have not attempted to get my lisence yet (i'm actually scared to) but I hope that you do good. When you CAN drive, you can come down and visit me:D Start saving up for gas, Jess;):rolleyes::p

7. Mody_Jess_Pony

I dun even have my beginers yet lol! I just started drivers ed!
    I shall have to drive down and sees you however it might be cheaper to fly considering the cost of gas!
    I hate turning down baby sitting jobs!
    I'm up late tonight with a bottle of diet fresca :)

8. kierbabi09

Just curious Jess, but what do you consider late?
    here it is only 7:45 and I still have the whole night to do whatever. (i'm going to watch "Baby Mama")

9. Mody_Jess_Pony

It is 8:51 PM here and I am staying up till around 11 maybe tonigh because I gotta get up and going tomorrow plus I really need to shave my legs tomorrow which as much as I hate to say I am slow at doing. I always get distracted and end up running around with one leg done and shaving cream still on!

10. kierbabi09

we now have or own MODY forum, how stinkin cool:D

11. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

I coached soccer this morning. Ran around my neighborhood and got a few donations for the jdrf walk. One lady thanked me for asking her and told me to come back every year! I dont think I've ever had someone thank me for asking for their money. After that, I helped set up for the walk! I walked with a friend of ours- 9yo diabetic- We both got low at the same time. I was 54 and she was 68. It was soo funny. We got a ride back in the "old country" carts (basically a mix between a golf cart and a 4wheeler, but bigger) We get back and her mom says so who was low- umm both of us. I had her up to 104 and I was 81 by then so it was all good. Her baby brother broke his nose yesterday, poor lil buddy was all bruised and swullen, but he didnt care. I've been low all afternoon/evening and am waiting for all the sugar to catch up (1reg soda, 2 juices, 4 tabs, apple, icecream, fruitsnacks)
    I only had 1 friend show up to walk so that was kind of dissapointing.

12. kierbabi09

Ok here it goes:
    Rae I'm sorry that only 1 person showed up, I would be dissappointed too, but atleast you got to have a good time with your 1 friend.
    I hope that you get your sugars up soon, and that you stop going low
    I'm glad you had fun with your little friend, we all need friends who have D
    I'm glad that you have someone who is willing to donate, and was nice and dian't make any nasty comments.
    Sounds like you had a good time, considering, no?

13. Mody_Jess_Pony

Rae I shall share my Juice with you and we shall all make mean funny faces at your friends who did not come :)
    Did you see our new OT forum!
    RAWR I'm a dinosaur!

14. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

One of my mom's friends had the grand opening for her scrapbook store today, so I worked the register from 10 AM until 6 PM. She paid me $40 under the table. Not as much as I originally asked for, but it works. I originally asked for $7 an hour under the table.

And now I'm watching America's Most Wanted and surfing the net.

And tomorrow I doubt I leave the house much. I have a bunch of math homework to finish before the test on Tuesday. My parents and I might be going to Discovery Cove on Monday.

15. kierbabi09

I can't watch that show, it freaks me out too much:eek:
    It makes me want to run and hide under a blanket. Oh well, I don;t care:)

16. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

I've always been into law enforcement and stuff, so that stuff really doesn't bother me. I figure the chances of any of the criminals profiled on the show are anywhere near the city I live in are pretty slim.

17. Mody_Jess_Pony

When I watch shows like that everyone ends up laughing becaue I'll say something along the lines of "I'll bite em! I'll bite em real good and than tehy gonna wish they never ever met da JESS mwuahahah"
    Right now I am watching Bleach(japenese Anime) that has been dubbed in english!

18. Volleyball_Chick_15

Volleyball_Chick_15 Approved members

lets see friday night I rode my dirtbike....Sat. I went grocery shopping and then came home and was lazy all day.....Today I am just being lazy again =P

19. kierbabi09

yeah I'm being lazy today too. I'm still in my pajamas, and I know I'm not getting dressed today, as it is 4:15:D I tend to do that sometimes on weekends, not get dressed.