- advertisement -

What is going on here!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Teens' started by malyssa, Sep 27, 2008.

1. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

I know I haven't been around here too much lately, mostly because I'm pretty busy lately, and I work all weekend, every weekend....Anyways, what the heck is going on here in the teens section at CWD!? Calling people "low life" and "immature," and pointing out certain people to blame things on, and the worst one yet- LEAVING CWD!?!? :eek: It's really upsetting to me. :( I come here to catch up because I finally have a free minute, and I come to find this.

First of all, let me start off by saying that NO ONE here is "immature." If anything, we are ALL very mature, especially because we all deal with diabetes everyday, which takes some extent of maturity to deal with. And NO ONE is a "low life!!!!!"

I love all of you guys very much, and even though I don't "know" you, I feel like I "know" you. I have met some wonderful people here at CWD, both teens and parents alike, and in my opinion, you are ALL very special people, and I am so happy that I have found you all. And, for the people I haven't met here yet, or haven't talked to much, PM me so we can get to know eachother better- I would LOVE that!

So, I think that we are all old enough to realize that words can hurt people, and we shouldn't be acting like this...We ALL need to remember why we came here in the first place, and we need to realize that even though we are all different, we are all united by diabetes. So please guys, lets chill out here, and start using the "Golden Rule"- you know, the one from kindergarten.

Thanks for reading this guys, and if I upset anyone with this post, I'm extremely sorry. It was not my intention at all. I just needed to vent, and I wanted to let you all know how much it bothers me when we fight, and how much I care about each and every one of you...I hope there are no hard feelings.

Malyssa

2. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

3. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

Okay, just read the whole thread and all I have to say is :eek: (Not a judgement, just an observation :) )

4. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

Yes it got a little crazy here for a bit, but hopefully that is all over and everything can go back to normal (if you know what that is:rolleyes:)

5. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

It doesn't matter who they're calling immature...I still think it's kinda rude, and very untrue. :(

6. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

totally agree....:eek:

i don't see why anyone has to.....i donno, y'all know what i mean:p
    we all came here foe help, and support and(at least for me)to not feel so alone in dealing with this disease. i don't care what you do to make that easier for you, be it naming pumps to sleeping with JDRF bears(that'd be me:cool:).

and yeah malyssa, thanks for posting this, i'e been busy and not on as much and it seems like every time i pop in some one else is leaving:~(