- advertisement -

What have I become? :( :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jacob'sDad, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Jacob'sDad

Jacob'sDad Approved members

Jacob is back from camp and had great BGs all week! It just goes to show what accurate carb counting, regular BG checks, regular site changes, and exercise can do! He actually looked physically much better when I picked him up. Almost all of his acne blemishes on his face are completely cleared up and he just looked...bright and shiny. :)

Now is the time to take some control back from him and keep things moving in the right direction.

Another funny thing is that his voice has finally completely changed. His voice has been cracking up and down for what seems like two years, but now it is low and stays low.

2. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Approved members

That is great news!!! I'm to new at diabetes to really know much but I can relate to just getting tired and overwhelmed. This sounds like it could jump start things nicely for both of you.

It is so surreal when a boys voice changes. I still sometimes get a thought of 'who the heck is in my kitchen' when my son says something. lol.