- advertisement -

What happened to me???

Discussion in 'Teens' started by NHL-go-pens, May 5, 2011.

1. NHL-go-pens

NHL-go-pens Approved members

I went to the zoo today with my school and I ate lunch right when we got there. (approx. 11am) We then started touring the zoo. At about 12:45 I felt REALLY low. I drank a juice and then checked(If I feel that way that's what my doctors say to do) When my mom checked my sugar it was 146. What caused me to feel this way??? (my mom is a teacher on the trip with Me)

2. kiwiliz

kiwiliz Approved members

You did the right thing. You might have been really low and the juice took you up quickly - or sometimes if you are dropping like a rock you can feel like that too!

Hope you had fun at the zoo. Anything funny happen?

3. NHL-go-pens

Nah. It was unorgainized. Plus, I hate escalators and we had to rid one up and back down ( it was very steel too) so going back down me and this teacher I've known for ever closed our eyes and held hands going down! But, any more advice on this (from anyone) about feeling low when I'm not, I would appreciate it

4. NHL-go-pens

I meAn very steep

5. beck95

beck95 Approved members

i find that even exitement or adrenalin makes me feel realy low as well as what kiwiliz said when i am dropping really fast. hope its of some help.:)

6. brittanyashlee

brittanyashlee New Member

Sometimes this can happen if you've recently been low or high, it'll make you feel shaky &feel low.
    so, if you are ussually low 100s' normally&you start going up tp 140s' or so it'll make you feel weird.

7. wowthatsjustgreat

wowthatsjustgreat New Member

your blood sugar probably spiked from lunch. as you were walking around the zoo, it probably dropped REALLY FAST and you started to feel low....happens to me sometimes