- advertisement -

What gives????

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Heather(CA), Sep 7, 2010.

1. Heather(CA)

Heather(CA) Approved members

I'm only 43...WHY do I keep spilling stuff on myself all of a sudden???:eek::eek: Anyone else having this problem? Or am I just "Special" LOL Grrr

2. MikailasMom

MikailasMom Approved members

Freudian unconscious desire to have a wet t-shirt contest?:D Just teasin!:eek:

3. Heather(CA)

Ha Ha...Hmmm. Maaaayyyybbbbeeee:p

4. funnygrl

funnygrl Approved members

I tend to get clumsy when my bg s 43 too.

Oh wait, are we talking about age?

5. kiwiliz

kiwiliz Approved members

Ha ha! Welcome to my world!:D (My teenagers refer to me as "klutzy") - ....... ok "klutzy old lady" LOL

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  6. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

I'm a natural born klutz, so....:eek:

Short-term memory though, OMG! Yeah...is it the aging process, stress, what?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  7. Mimi

Mimi Approved members

The only other time I spilled so much stuff on myself was when I was pregnant. All my maternity tops had a least one spot on them right at the top of my baby belly. :rolleyes:

So yeah, I can't seem to get food or drink to my mouth without spilling it. I can't remember what we had for dinner yesterday or what it was I had to do today that was so important. I lose my balance just standing still. Gotta cross my legs when I laugh or cough. :eek:

Yep, this aging stuff is a barrel of laughs!! :p

8. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Unless you spill the barrel's contents, then it's a PITA.:cool:

I'll stop know...

9. chammond

chammond Approved members

My husband won't let me but white shirts anymore, told me it's a waste of money!

10. lynn

lynn Approved members

I'm sitting here with coffee spilled down the front of me! I was thinking this morning that as my four-year-old spills less and less I spill more and more.:eek:

11. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

Paula, I think we could be sisters. Not only am I klutzy (fell down twice this summer walking and twisted my ankles) but I'm getting forgetful, or being a total dingbat!

But, I'm only 42, so I was supposed to have more time before this stuff started hapening...right?

12. Illinifan

Illinifan Approved members

On a serious note, are you exhibting other symptoms? My wife is allergic to mold and dustmites and when she gets an exposure to mold, she has a systemic reaction in her nervous system. She spills things, drops stuff and will stop talking in mid-sentence. It's that time of year when mold counts are on the rise. Something to consider...

13. Heather(CA)

Actually I am allergic to mold and dust mites among other things :( My stomach seems to hurt every time I eat too. I had a lot of food intolerance's as a kid. I wonder if their coming back:confused:

My memory is REALLY bad too...It always has been.

14. Illinifan

Illinifan Approved members

My wife is very sensitive to celery, sesame, and cinnamon. If she gets any of them in a normal quantity, her system will clean itself out pretty quickly.

I am not trying to impune your housekeeping skills, but is there any chance a kid or a pet could have left something behind a couch that is getting moldy? Has Fall fallen yet at your house?

15. Caydens_Mommy

Caydens_Mommy Approved members

Heather, I have this problem also.. My DH often teases me that I am worse then the kids when it comes to eating and spilling things on me.. :)

16. sam1nat2

sam1nat2 Approved members

For me, has nothing to do with age, I've always spilled.

Maybe you need to go for a check up to make sure everything is ok??

17. emm142

emm142 Approved members

I had a rather embarrassing custard-based incident today. :eek: And I'm only 17.

I didn't spill it, though. My long necklace dipped in the custard and I didn't notice, moved, the necklace came out of the custard and flicked it across the table and all across the front of my top.

Yes, it was as ridiculous as it sounds. Yes, I do things like this everyday. :eek: My best friend Laura spilled an entire glass of water over herself when she met her boyfriend's parents and grandparents for the first time... Can you tell why we get on?

18. Omo2three

Omo2three Approved members

So that is the cause of my forgetfulness? ragweed season

19. toohughey

toohughey Approved members

I always say it is how I mark the front of the shirt. They don't come with tags anymore!!

20. LizinTX

LizinTX Approved members

I have always spilled stuff on myself. And it is the butt of jokes around here. Once we took my mom out to lunch, and midway through she started wiping something off her pants--it was ketchup, I started laughing and then I looked down, same place same leg same everything. Then my dh started saying, "Well now we know where you get it from".:rolleyes:

It also seems like it is worse out in public.