- advertisement -

what else can we name

Discussion in 'Teens' started by kierbabi09, Aug 19, 2008.

1. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

ok if we (ok you's) can name your pumps (my forte;)) then what else can we name? our meters? i mean if our (ok, again your) pumps can have super cool names (your welcome, your welcome:D) then why not our meters?
    I, sadly, don't have a pump, but i can sure name them for people (you know who you are)
    so, is that goona be our next idea?
    and...should that be one book or two? one for pumps and one for meters? or one for both? something like "super cool disney character and weird color names for your pumps and meters"
    i know, i know really random, but i;m bored!
    SOOOO...i think we should all name our meters, and for those of you with pumps...you can have TWO super cool names!!!

2. TheFormerLantusFiend

TheFormerLantusFiend Approved members

You can name your sharps container. And your fingers. And whatever you want to name. I counted the sharps in my sharps container the other day. 1,239. It made me feel very solemn. It's one of four of my containers, and it's barely half full. I guess I pack the sharps in. I put a lot of stickers on 'em but I haven't named one yet.

3. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Ooohhhhh naming meters, how fun!! I use two...one Ultra 2 at home and a pink Mini on the go...Let's see...Zinnwaldite Wendy for my purple male pump...so I guess I'll use my other name Virinian Smee for my pink female meter...any ideas for the Ultra 2? (It's female :D oh, and I'm partial to Peter Pan)

4. kierbabi09

lets see i use a one touch ultra smart...we need new names!
    hmm for the ont touch ultra 2...i got it!!! how about MRS. DARLING SIENNA?

5. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Haha! This naming stuff is great! See..it IS possible to have fun with diabetes! :)

6. kierbabi09

oh definitely! i think i'm going to name all my syringes now;):rolleyes::D

7. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Haha. Why not!? Gotta have fun with it somehow! :p

8. kierbabi09

hmm..fun with it? great idea! i've got one. "ninty nine bottles of strips on the wall" or "ninty nine vials if insulin in the wall"
    what do ya think? do ya like it? we'lll have to come up with diabetes songs!

9. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

LOL you guys guess what?!! I was telling my nonD cousin about Mr. Pump's new name, and she thought it was *awesome* and so we came up with a new name for her lil white phone...Firebrick Max!! *the puppy from the Little Mermaid* so yeah, she thought the ideas were awesome...oh and Malyssa she thought Fuschia Nemo was AWESOME too. She's at risk for D, they've been testing her for awhile.

10. kierbabi09

i'm sorry that your cousin is it risk! but, is she does get D, send her this way and we will give her a super cool pump and/or meter name! and her name for, what was it again?:eek: but that name was super cool (am i spelling super right?)

11. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Yeah, she has been tested a lot for it, but every time, she just barely isn't D.

12. kierbabi09

so she is NOT D? anyway if she does have diabetes, tell her all about CWD! remembe: new members welcome:cwds:

13. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

No she's not D. But for some reason the doc keeps thinking she might end up D cause of like wacky symptoms she get now and then. Like they THOUGHT she had a heart prob, and then just now thyroid...but it's like weird. She's not D but sometimes I think she is.

14. kierbabi09

do you ever test her with your meter? that's what i would do!

15. karpoozi123

karpoozi123 Approved members

My pillow is named freddy.

I really should name my pump though. Any suggestions?

16. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Oh, I'm sure we'll think of something. My pump has been dubbed Fuschia Nemo, and Rae's pump is Peyore Razzmatazz Squirt!

17. kierbabi09

oh you have definitely come to the right place. this is my forte! names like "fuschia nemo? and peyore razzmatazz "something"(?:eek:) well here they are NORMAL names, well what is normal exactly, so...you have come to the perfect place:D
    oh and i LOVE that A)you named your pillow, i think i will have to do that and B) that his/her name is freddy...such a cool name for a pillow!

18. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Whats your favorite Disney character?

19. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

WISTERIA WALLIE!
    Wisteria is a light shade of purple, and Wallie is that robot thngy from that newish movie, lol...idk...I'm not too good at this. :(

20. kierbabi09

heyy your good! i like that!!! how anbout Luigi Indigo (luigi is from cars)