- advertisement -

What could this be?

Discussion in 'Teens' started by sarah[:, Jul 26, 2008.

1. sarah[:

sarah[: Approved members

since yesterday afternoon i haven't been feeling too well. my stomach hurt and i had a headache yesterday, as well as a temperature of 100.5. today my throat hurts REALLY bad, and i had a temperature of 101.5.
    my sugars are fine though. right now, i'm 100. i haven't had any ketones either. any idea what it could be?

2. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

you probably just have whatever is going around. i hope that you feel better soon and that your sugars stay ok. it really sucks to be sick but sickness and diabetes?? well we all know what that is like!!! feel better soon!:)

3. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Sound like what I had a week ago. I would just watch the ketones, especially if your not that up to eating. Also eat plenty of popsicles, helps the throat. Keep us updated. And I hope you feel better soon!

4. sarah[:

Right now the throat is fine (I had a banana orange mango smoothie... yum) but my stomach hurts really bad. I just finished the smoothie so I'm going to wait a little to check my temperature again, since the smoothie was cold.

AND I GO TO DIABETES CAMP TOMORROW! I really hope I feel good enough to attend.

5. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Hopefully your fever goes down and the stomachache goes away in time for camp. Hope you make a quick recovery!

6. sarah[:

Thanks. I just took a shower so I feel refreshed. My stomach doesn't hurt anymore but my throat hurts a little bit.

When I took my temperature, I was exactly 100.0.

7. happy:)

happy:) Approved members

im happy ur feeling better, maybe it was something you ate.

8. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

I get like that if I AM exposed to heat for to long at ALL! It goes away. I treat it like a low however no matter what my BG is I get a pop something bubley actually ANY liquid and I down it like crazy and I have a nice cool shower. So maybe that was it???