- advertisement -

What color is your pump?

Discussion in 'Teens' started by kierbabi09, Nov 1, 2008.

1. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

I'm just curious. I'm getting a clear one. It was either that or smoke colored, but we figured that if I wanted to wear a white shirt or something white it would not be noticable. My mom thinks I will wear my pump in my bra (cause the pump rep. weats her's there)but I told her I didn't think so. I really wanted a pink one but...A)MM doesn't have pink and B) I actually like the clear ones.

SO...what color pump do you have?

2. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

Mine is black.

3. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Mine is blue.

Another girl at school has a blue MM. Than another has a black cozmo.

4. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

GREEN!! lol but when I upgrade to the Ping in Nov--- wait, it is november!! yeah!!!! ahem, ---this month (!!!) I'm getting silver... I am sick of people at college asking why I chose a green pump! lol...

So I need a new name for my new pump! ...which I won't get for a little while....

5. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Mine is purple, but in a lime green case at the moment
    Ask your mom how she thinks you're going to bolus while out and about. Ask her to imagine how this will look to others. Besides that, it feels weird (i've tried it)

6. diamondback688

Doesn't MM make a remote control that allows you to bolus and suspend, similar to a key fob for a car? There's your answer on how to bolus.

7. diamondback688

So why do you have a green pump?:D

8. kierbabi09

Hmmm...interesting:D We all have different colored pumps.
    And Rae...I have no idea. I tried it too in the bra, when I had the pump on, and it would not stay:eek: It wasn't very comfortable, IMO.

9. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

... you want a peice of me?? lol j/k

because green is like, awesome!:eek: shocker, I know! lol

10. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

Mine is PINK. I am just picturing trying to wear it in your bra and then bolus in a fancy restaurant. LOL.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  11. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!! But when I upgrade in like 3 years, I'm seriously thinking that if MM doesn't come out with pink or a ping-like device, I'll switch to Animas and get PINK and PING!!!!!!!!:D

12. BobbyJackElmo

BobbyJackElmo Approved members

Mine is purpleeee. I used to have black or what ever I didnt like it purple and green pumps are awesome

13. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

My MM is clear (I started off with a blue one, but when it crapped out I switched to clear) and now, my Cozmo is green. :) Most people in school have blue pumps...two have the Cozmo 1700 Ice Blue, one has the Cozmo 1800 Pacific Blue, I have the 1800 in green, and then we have one person with a clear MM, and another with a smoke, and two with blue ones...also, a soon to be Omnipodder! Lol. How's that for pumpers in one school!? :cool: The others are on MDI, but hey...an insulin pump is no surprise at my high school...except to teachers who yell at you for having your "cellphone" out!! :mad: Sorry for the off-topicness. :eek: But yes, I have a green pump. =)

14. diamondback688

Hey Malyssa. What rock have you been hiding under? I haven't saeen you around the forum for awhile.

15. kierbabi09

yeah I was just thinking that. I think she has been really busy with work and school.

Back to Malyssa though...have you applied to any school's yet?

16. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

Of coourse, she is logged off.

17. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Yeah, I've been around, just not doing much posting lately. Things are super crazy, and I just can't seem to find time for much of anything anymore...but I have off of school this week for a teacher convention, so hopefully I'll be able to post more. :)

Oh yes...very very busy...sorry guys. :( I really miss keeping in touch with all of you. I miss you guys!!
    I have applied to Rutgers, Drexel, and I am going to visit Stockton this Friday, and I'm working on my application for there. How about you?

Does it ever show when I'm logged on? :confused: My little "bubble" "circle" thingy always appears red on my computer. =/

18. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

Ladies,Ladies,Ladies....It's called STURDY bummer wear! If you want to dress nice just wear some decent panties(none of that string crap) and clip er down!
    Pink here.
    The bra thing is fine but when the pump is bigger then your original set of erm what resides your bra it looks funny....
    Kier you can buy skins for the MM so you can alter it's color lol didn't you check the website out!

19. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

yes, there is a remote. It doesnt work very well (atleast for me). There is a strange sequence of buttones you have to push and I can never remember what it is. You can only bolus in whatever increments you have the easybolus set at. In order to check how much you're bolusing you have to count the beeps or buzzes. To me its like bolusing blindly.

20. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

mine is pink(animas 20/20), but i've also have silver and blue:cool:
    to me, what other people think of my color choice doesn't really matter that much, i'm the one who's wearing it, and i don't have it out that much in public any way:p