- advertisement -

What cheers you up when you are having a bad day?

Discussion in 'Teens' started by karpoozi123, Aug 31, 2008.

1. karpoozi123

karpoozi123 Approved members

I was all mad about something, plus a little hoarse from my encounter with freddy, and much to my delight, the one thing that cheers me up more than anything else in the world, showed up:
    MY YUMMY NIECES!!!!!!

My big niece-2 and a half-is so good at cheering me up. She gave me a huge hug and told me that she loves me! That kinda changed my day around!

So what works for you to cheer you up when you are upset? :)

2. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

I like to take a walk with my ipod or ride my bike

3. Danielle2008

Danielle2008 Approved members

My animals always brighten the day up.

I will usually go and just groom my gelding, he always makes the day feel better.

Then, of course, the dogs. I will just go sit outside and play with them, or go on a long walk.

And, I am sure I am odd to say this, work usually helps too. I enjoy my job.

4. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Music generally cheers me up, distracts me from things, so it calms my nerves.

But if it's a person then it's would be my so called brother. He is over at my house all the time and we fight like brother and sister. The thing is he is only one, he'll be turning two in November.

5. karpoozi123

karpoozi123 Approved members

BTW, did you guys all read about freddy? I posted in the patents OT, but maybe I shoulda reposted here.
    It was SOME adventure!

6. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

I read about him!!

To tell you the truth, I usually don't need cheering up. When I do need it, all I have to do is cry...weird, but true. I'm usually the one who has to cheer everyone else up, but I'm like naturally huggy so I don't mind. Hugs go a long way. (((HUGSSS)))

7. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

When I need cheering up I either listen to music or play with my nieces and nephew (ages 2,3 and 9).....but anyone of my sisters or brothers can usually do it:)

8. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

hugs are always nice for cheering up

9. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

I'm not going to deny it I eat a specail snack that I wouldn't normaly eat. I cry, listen to music, cuddle my pony and before the pain/swelling wasn't a risk/issue I would RUN and I mean run not the light jog/trots I take now. I'd run so hard EVERYTHING hurt and than just lie and listen to my heart beating I loved running like that in the rain to!

10. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

I love running when I'm upset...and totally making myself feel like I'm going to collapse, with my ipod blasting and all. Crying helps too, but sometimes you just need to do something to take your mind off of everything, and when you run, you're in a totally different world, well..I am anyways. :)

11. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

I usually listen to music when I'm upset about something. And if that doesn't help, I kill virtual people on Call of Duty 4.

12. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

sometimes reading a book will do it too, but only sometimes. I guess that's because it takes my mind off of whatever is going on?