- advertisement -

What are you NOT going to miss about high school?

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by Mody_Jess_Pony, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

1) The creepy weird girl that hangs out with us at lunch and other times in between classes still taking "I'm high" as meaning the weed high not the BS high STILL after all this time.
    2)The annoying freshmen blocking the hallways downstairs so I have to use my body as force to seperate them becuase they are in the way of me and the juice machine.
    3)School computers with all the sites blocked on them
    4) Free periods hours of nothing to do
    5) Sneacking food upstairs so we can hide it under a blanket and secret eat outside of the caf. because it is grosser than mc-ds down there!
    6)The other type-1 girl in our school giving me evil eyes all the time when I test (I have never seen that kid with a meter ever!)
    7) The poor confused art teacher being confused by everything that comes out of my mouth
    8) I will not miss the annoying vice principal

2. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

umm....Freshman, sophmores, and Juniors?
    The ugly GREEN floors throughout school
    certain people
    the uniforms
    and...I can't think right now, but I'm sure that there is more

3. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

Ha ha green floors bug you? We have orange carrot barf carpet.

4. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

Okay another things I will not miss:
    9) Ugly odd colored 70's yellow walls mashed with white not so ugly walls and weird ugly greens
    10) The three teachers that crowd into the librarians office and gossiping at every free moment they have
    11) already mentioned random chick who does not have diabetes randomly going "diabetes suck"
    12) Band uniforms and stuffy gyms in said wool/polyester uniforms in the middle of the hottest heat wave ever