- advertisement -

What a waste of time that was.

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by diamondback688, Nov 12, 2008.

1. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

So, I had a doctors appointment this morning. It was with a dermatologist. My dad had an appointment with the same one I did last month and he set up an appointment for me too.

Supposedly, when I was nine or ten, my pediatrician saw this mole on my left shoulder blade and he said I should have it looked at. Well, my parents finally set at appointment(Only ten years later!!:eek:).

So, the doctor looked me over and she said that my pediatrician said I should have it looked at because it was changing color. Changing color is normal. :rolleyes:

The dermatologist gave me two choices. She could take a picture of it and I could come back in three to six months for a follow-up, or she could remove it and I wouldn't have to come back for three years.

Well, I chose to have it removed. So, she removed it and I will get the results in about two weeks.

So, that visit was a complete waste of time.

2. NoName

NoName Approved members

I'm sorry! :p But hey, atleast you're mole free!

3. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

She said I only had like three moles on my entire body. (Well, two now, I guess):D:D

Around one this afternoon my left arm and shoulder started hurting because the lidocaine wore off. So I'm taking Tylenol. Yay fun. I hope it doesn't hurt tomorrow because I have school.

4. BobbyJackElmo

BobbyJackElmo Approved members

Poppin' pills at school is normal too. XD So yeah have fun tomorrow.