- advertisement -

We're home and all is well!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by EmmasMom, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Erin Grace's Mom

Erin Grace's Mom Approved members

I am so happy to hear that the day went better than you expected. As you can obviously see you have many friends thinking of all of you. Cheers to a good night for all. I will continue to send prayers and good wishes your way.

2. deafmack

deafmack Approved members

She is probably moving to stay awake.. You would not believe some of the things kids do to stay awake when they are really tired. Also some people just metabolize meds differently. By the way, I am glad things went well today and am still praying for a good result.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  3. momofphoenix

momofphoenix Approved members

I'm so glad things went well. Crossing my fingers that everything comes back with good news!!!!

4. ange_mom

ange_mom Approved members

SO glad to hear that everything went well. You are in my prayers.

5. EmmasMom

EmmasMom Approved members

Again, thank you all so much for your support and tips! :cwds:

She did well throughout the day yesterday and ate like a horse! She got ridiculously spoiled by her grandparents and even made a late afternoon trip to a toy store with papa... in her jammies, robe and bunny slippers.:p
    She still has betadine around her neck and some tape residue around her mouth and chin from the vent tube...ugg. It gives me the creeps to think about her on a vent, I'm really glad I didn't have to see that.

She doesn't seem to be hurting much at all, so I'll keep the tylenol to a minimum! Blood sugars have been good too, now we just wait for the phone to ring.... maybe I should take some Xanax!!

6. Riley'sMom

Riley'sMom Approved members

that's great amy! glad the surgery and recovery went so well.
    jessica

7. caspi

caspi Approved members

I was thinking about you, Amy, and wondering how you were holding up, waiting for the doctor to call. We're all sending positive thoughts and vibes your way!!!!!

How cute that Miss Emma went to the toy store in her jammies and slippers! :) Glad she's eating and feeling better!

8. AmyMcCracken

AmyMcCracken Approved members

I'm so happy everything went well! I can just imagine how adorable Emma looked at the toy store with her Papa! I hope you hear from the doctor soon and that is it good news!

9. Adinsmom

Adinsmom Approved members

Oh Amy. :eek:. I just caught up on all Emma and your family has had to go through. I will say a prayer for her, along with good biopsy results. Hang in there you are an inspiration.