- advertisement -

we're gearing up to cgm

Discussion in 'Continuous Glucose Sensing' started by frizzyrazzy, May 7, 2010.

1. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

I did. I only have the one+day of data but it's interesting to look at.

the only thign I miss - on the cozmo software you could click on a point in any of the various reports and it would take you to that spot in the full log. So if Ian was 350 I could click that spot in whatever report I was viewing and it would pull up the full data set where I could see that Oh yeah, that was the day where xxx happened. Or more usually, I'd be looking at the report that showed averages and I could click on all the lows and it would pull up when those happened in it's own graph.

in short (too late) I think cozmo had better reports. sadly. They interacted with each other.

2. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

Thats great to hear that even though you most likely hit muscle you still saw great readings.. probably had something to do with you not having D too, no wild swings. :)

3. frizzyrazzy

hey, that's exactly what Ian told me. rofl. but yes, you're probably right there - if my bg is not fluctuating then how "off" can both be?

4. Flutterby

And wild swings while you calibrate either.

That sounds like a great feature!

My favorite of the graphs is the sensory overlay.. where you can overlay up to 7 days.. easier to pick up trends and trouble spots.

5. frizzyrazzy

yeah - I can't wait to see that data in front of me. :)

I'm really not sure when we're going to officially start cgm'ing. It's just (as you know) not a good time for Ian to have any huge changes in his life if I can help it.

6. Flutterby

Totally agree.. lots going on, he doesn't need that added to it. We've got the revel going now.. LOVING the active insulin on the status screen... I know you have that on the cozmo, but we've never had it before.. loving it!

7. frizzyrazzy

I just don't know how you've all lived without it!!! LOL. I make so many decisions based on that quick look at IOB. I would have gone nutty crazy trying to play around just to find the info.