- advertisement -

Weekend

Discussion in 'Teens' started by s0ccerfreak, Dec 22, 2008.

1. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

We had our Christmas formal this weekend. Here are 2 pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I decided to go all out Lantus for Saturday. CDE said I would prolly need 2+ units more of Lantus than pump basal, but knowing that I would be active just do 27. I soon found out that Lantus works really well for me. I was on the lower end all morning/afternoon, then jumped due to excitement. I took my normal Lantus around 10:30 (when I left the dance). Took me an hour to get home because of the roads (it was snowing, again) I jumped in bed and was going to hook up to my pump, but I never put a site in so I decided to do all Lantus for Sunday too. I took another 12 units (backed off some) and went to sleep. My numbers were gorgeous all day. I really enjoyed the pump break :D and am seriously considering more Lantus and less basal.

2. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Awww Rae, you look fabulous! I'm glad you have a good time and great numbers!

3. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

Nice dress, Rae.:D

I'm glad you had a good time.

4. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

aww, you look great(love the earrings:))! and it's great that your blood sugars were good, lows or highs can really ruin the fun!

5. k.hawkins92

k.hawkins92 Approved members

Wow, you look great! I really like your dress. :) Also, congrats on the awesome numbers!

6. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

Rae your so pretty I love your dress and how red your hair is!