- advertisement -

Weekend

Discussion in 'Teens' started by s0ccerfreak, Aug 24, 2008.

1. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Thanks everyone! You guys always know what to say...I still have a headache, but I'm feeling a lot better today, though I am dreading going to work! :rolleyes: Ah, it's only a 3 hour shift today, haha. Ohhh how I love Monday mornings...:rolleyes:

2. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

I climbed down a cliff with swollen ankles than ran across rocks to see the COOLIST water fall ever!

3. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

yeah but see I have no desire whatsoever to drink.

4. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

Drinking age here in canada is 19. I like a little bit a of wine but no interest in clubing or drinking all that much.

5. KLR123

KLR123 Approved members

I didn't do anything :D On Saturday I spent the day in bed after spending the night at my friends..didn't sleep much :p And Sunday I was going to go see my friends, but nobody would take me and they live to far away to walk :( Meant to be going out with my friends as a group a couple of time this week..but one of them has already been cancelled :mad: hopefully having a picnic on wednesday though :)