- advertisement -

Weekend plans/for yourself that is

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Becky Stevens mom, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

The weekend is upon us and I know it will be a busy time for all so what do you have planned for yourself. I am taking Harry to see the Nutcracker Sunday, we'll go out to lunch first. Tomorrow I want to go antiquing and Ive been dying for some Kentucky fried chicken:) next...

2. sugarmonkey

sugarmonkey Approved members

We're going to a christmas parade on Sunday. Saturday taking the kids to finish their christmas shopping. And hopefully in there somewhere I'll get started on my course work that came in the mail yesterday.

3. kiwikid

kiwikid Approved members

Sheep, Sheep, Sheep. All family hands on deck for the weaning of 1800 freshly shorn lambs...... They need to be separated from their Mum's, dipped, drenched, drafted into mobs according to weight and put into new paddocks to start fattening up nicely.... :cwds:

4. TEXSONMOM

TEXSONMOM Approved members

We are going to see Jeff Dunham tonight -

5. Becky Stevens mom

Oh I want to come see the baby lambs!:) They must be so cute

6. kiwikid

kiwikid Approved members

Oh Becky - they are past cute. They are getting to the YUMMY Christmas roast lamb stage :eek:

7. momandwifeoftype1s

momandwifeoftype1s Approved members

Brian picked up pizza and bought a bottle of my favorite wine for dinner (easy and yummy). Tomorrow afternoon, I'm going on a holiday home tour with my mom. We love to see all the beautiful homes decorated by local shops. Each home has its own theme. Brian is taking Grant to a Titans/Rams game (he has suite tickets) on Sunday while I take Connor to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese.

8. Wendy12571

Wendy12571 Approved members

I am LOL at Jane's response to Becky. Our piglets are reaching the tasty drool on stage. Some of them will probably be leaving the farm a week from Tuesday. My plans for this weekend are to stay warm and take the dog for her picture with Santa Claus at Pet Smart. We also need to run to Walmart and Sam's club while we are at Pet smart.
    Wendy

9. Becky Stevens mom

LOL you are too funny!:D

10. Charliesmom

Charliesmom Approved members

I'm going to motivate my hubby to fix the garage door so I can park inside.
    Should take the kiddos to get their pictures done. :rolleyes:

11. chkpea

chkpea Approved members

Is everyone done their Christmas shopping but me? I will be Christmas shopping and hopefully getting it mostly done on Sunday. Cameron's hockey game tomorrow morning. Getting Christmas tree tomorrow and hopefully decorating tomorrow night.

12. Becky Stevens mom

Oh gosh I wish:rolleyes: Will hopefully get to do some Sunday morning and finish next week (I can dream LOL):)

13. sugarmonkey

sugarmonkey Approved members

I hope you don't get the bad weather they're predicting over your way, Jane.

14. mmgirls

mmgirls Approved members

Well tomorrow we have a D support group lucheon that includes Santa and the kids making a santa hat for Rufus the bear. then a Bday party to a younger nephfew.

SUNDAY, building the kitchen cabinets that I have ordered but have not touched because I was in school, and the garage is below freeezing.

Probably send hubby for painting supplies, I will let him paint while I build.HAHA

Need to have kitchen done before school starts again in late January.

15. sisterbeth43

sisterbeth43 Approved members

Jane, I don't care for roast lamb,but would gladlly kill for some grilled lamb chops.
    I went to my grandson's Christmas program tonight, tomorrow we have his birthday party. Will also get my new glasses tomorrow. Then Sunday, hopefully, I will get some more candy made for Christmas.

16. lil'Man'sMom

lil'Man'sMom Approved members

Due to the snow on Wednesday, I have to work Saturday in the a.m. Saturday night we are going to a Yankee Swap party, Sunday going out to brunch and getting our tree. :D

17. tesa

tesa Approved members

The girls have tennis in the morning and then we are finally cutting down our Christmas tree. Back to tennis in the evening with 1 daughter, then an Xmas party at night. Sunday, decorating tree, then tennis AGAIN with the same daughter! Hope to get some Xmas shopping in there too this weekend!

Have a great time at the Nutcracker, Becky! Let us know how you liked it! :cwds:

18. Connie(BC)Type 1

Connie(BC)Type 1 Approved members

Bake all day Saturday, neighbourhood xmas party Saturday night, Bake all day Sunday except to run down to Bellingham for gas