- advertisement -

WARNING VENT: as if i needed another curve ball thrown at me - pap results = biopsy!!!

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by czardoust, Apr 22, 2011.

1. czardoust

czardoust Approved members

So, I just announced my marital problems in another thread..... on the fringe of divorcing after almost 16 yrs of marriage. Today my dr called me to say that the pap test I had done two weeks ago came back with cells that need biopsied. I have HAD it! I fought of cervical cancer once in 2004, had a hysterectomy, thought all that was DONE with! But no. Why? Because my life and the life of my family wasn't thrown in turmoil enough? Someone give me one good reason why I shouldn't just.... UGHHHH!

Nevermind.... I know why I shouldn't "just"....... God's done something so amazing recently..... for me and my oldest child. I'll have the strength to fight this thing. Wow.......

2. fredntan2

fredntan2 Approved members

Im sorry, that really sucks.

3. lynn

lynn Approved members

Oh what a sucky report. I'm sorry you have to armor up and fight so hard through life.

4. kiwiliz

kiwiliz Approved members

Oh no! That really does suck! I am sorry.

5. kk4jbird

kk4jbird Approved members

OMG, it's said that God doesn't give us more than we can handle...sounds like he has alot of faith in you! Sorry things are so rough and hope it gets better sooner than later.;)

6. czardoust

thanks guys...... i'll be ok. I will. It just took me a small blow up before I could see it. God works these crazy miracles, cause he knows ahead of time what things, what all we have to face. Grace takes many forms....

7. deafmack

deafmack Approved members

I know God doesn't give us more than we can handle but sometimes it seems He forgets to tell us how to handle all that we have to deal with. I am lifting you up in prayer and keeping you in my thoughts. (((HUGS)))

8. obtainedmist

obtainedmist Approved members

I know it's really hard to do, but try to remain positive if you can. The anxiety between the dr's appointments can be so brutal...almost worse than any diagnosis. While you are on this medical merry-go-round and until you find out if this is something you will need to deal with, try to do things that you love to do and that make you relaxed and joyful. I hope this is just a "scare" and nothing more!

9. czardoust

Actually got a chance to do that today! Thank you!!!